Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Small Forever 21 Haul and Surprise Gift From My Brother

This is just going to be a quick haul. I went to my local mall the other day and decided to pick up some jewelry. I had also ordered a few things online the previous week, and was super stoked to get those in the mail.

I ordered this straw-colored fedora online, and it sold out surprisingly quick, so I'm glad I got it when I first saw it! This is my first fedora :) I'm not usually much of a hat person...price was $7.50.


I LOVE THESE SHOES! They're a pair of tan cut-outs (also ordered online), and they were only $23.80! I usually wear a size 7-71/2, and I got these in a size 8. I'm so glad I did, because they fit perfectly. I highly recommend anyone looking for a pair of nude heels to get these, because they're sooo comfortable.

I'm not too sure about this body suit. It looked better online than it does in person, but I think I can make it work. It would look great with a pair of high-waisted shorts and a blazer throw on top, mixing sexy and sophisticated. Price was $12.80.

This necklace was the last thing I ordered online, and it sold out surprisingly fast, as well. Again, it looked better online than it does in person, BUT I'LL MAKE IT WORK. Somehow. Price was $7.80.


This ring was so cute, and only $3.80, so I had to get it. The detailing on the side really reminds of the jewelry I saw at markets in Peru. 

I was verrrry hesitant about getting this necklace. Don't get me wrong, I think it's beautiful, but it's just not something I'd typically wear. I kept staring at it and I think one of the sale's associates thought I was a shoplifter -_-; Price was $9.80.

I saw this necklace and instantly thought it would look great with a black dress I own. It's very simple, but the draping chandelier effect really jazzes up an outfit. Plus, I love turquoise ;) Price was $8.80.

And now for the surprise gift...drumroll... 

CHI'S SWEET HOME! If you guys have never heard of this manga, then you should definitely check it out! I've only watched the episodes on Youtube (each episode is ~3 minutes), and I instantly fell in love with it. It's so frickin cute!!! And just to get an idea of it's cuteness, here's a picture of a page within the manga:


AHHHH, SO CUTE :D

P.S-The reason my brother got me this is probably because we got into a huge fight the other day; this is basically his attempt at getting me to forgive him, which totally worked!

2 comments:

  1. owww, totally love your jewelries ><
    the turquoise necklace is gorgeous~
    they're so cute, and the prices are great..
    i totally envy you right now, ha3

    http://girls-on-the-run.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thank you! i'm glad you enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete